Acknowledgement to Authors, Reviewers and Editors of Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research in 2017 and 2018.
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research, Editorial Office, Fortune Journals, 11355 Richmond Ave #507,
Houston, TX 77082, USA
Published: 18 January 2019
Citation: Acknowledgement to Authors, Reviewers and Editors of Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research in 2017 and 2018.Share at Facebook
Rigorous peer-review is the main part in building the corner-stone of high-quality academic publishing. The editorial team greatly appreciates the authors, reviewers who contributed their knowledge and expertise to the journal’s editorial process over the past 12 months. In 2017, a total of 4 articles and in 2018 a total of 10 articles were published in the journal with a median time to first decision of 15 days and a median time to publication of 20 days. The editorial office would like to express their sincere gratitude to the following authors, reviewers and editors for their cooperation and dedication in 2017 and 2018:
Smith, et al. ; Mielke, et al. ; Boughendjioua, et al. ; Eldin, et al. ; Sobhy, et al. ; Siddiqua, et al. ; Fullas, et al. ; Namunana, et al. ; Alarabi, et al. ; Toda, et al. ; Abdel-Salam, et al. ; Maina, et al. ;
Ali Elbeddini, et al. ; Andrea Gažová, et al. .
Editors and Reviewers:
Marco Milanese, Mohd Hezmee Mohd Noor, Naj Sharif, Yildirim Sara, Glenn Marsboom, Yu Chiao Yang, Jinyong Peng, Muhammad Shahzad, Dalia Osama, Hazem M Shaheen, Ashraf Ahmed Elghoneimy, Aarthi Manoharan, Olga Tovchiga, C. Ganesh Kumar, Praveen T.K, Ashok Kumar Datusalia, Irwin Rose Alencar Menezes, Julian Albarran Juarez, Magdalena Pietka, Ayse Gelal, Young Ho Seo, Giambattista Bonanno, Miguel Lopez Lazaro, Xiangchun Shen, Maliheh Ghadiri, Arun Kumar Jaiswal, Maria Ayub, Christian Caroli, Yousef Alomi, Belayneh Kefale Gelaw, C. Jayachandran, Mohammed Abdalla Hussein, Jenny Jeehan Nasr, Ehab Said Ibrahim EL Desoky, Sameh Saad Zaghlool Ahmed, Giulio Tarro, Guldem Mercanoglu, Sakir Ozgur Keskek, Durisova Maria, Godofreda V Dalmacion, Carlota Saldanha, Ralph Santos-Oliveira, Saganuwan, Yusuf Tutar, GUO Rui-chen, Ayesha Ahmed, Jan Olof Karlsson
- Smith, Zachary R., Nadia Z. Haque, and James S. Kalus. Differences in Thirty Day Healthcare Encounters Following Hospitalization in an Insured and Uninsured Population: A Retrospective Study. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research1 (2017): 1-8.
- Mielke, Howard W., Christopher R. Gonzales, and Eric T. Powell. Pharmacology Research in Environmental Signaling: Life Expectancy, Invisible Lead Dust, and Proactive Intervention to Reduce Childrens Pb Exposure in New Orleans, LA (USA). Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research1 (2017): 9-18.
- Boughendjioua, Hicham, and Ratiba Seridi. Antimicrobial Efficacy of the Essential Oil of Origanum Vulgare From Algeria. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research1 (2017): 19-27.
- Eldin, Amira S., et al. The development of a new validated HPLC and spectrophotometric methods for the simultaneous determination of daclatasvir and sofosbuvir: antiviral drugs. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research1 (2017): 28-42.
- Sobhy, M., Mohamed El Hossinny El-Sadek, and Nariman M. Saeed. Spectrofluorometric Determination of Lisinopril dihydrate and Methyl-Dopa in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Formulation by Using Dansyl Chloride. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 1-14.
- Siddiqua, Aisha, et al. The Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacological Properties of Cassia fistula. J Pharm Pharmacol. Res2 (2018): 015-023.
- Fullas, Fekadu, et al. Sociodemographic Factors Correlating With The Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Among Ethiopian Immigrants in The USA. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 24-31.
- Namunana, Sandra, et al. Formulation, Development and Validation of a Wound Healing Herbal Ointment from Extracts of Bidens pilosa and Aloe barbadensis. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 32-38.
- Alarabi, Husain I., et al. Antimicrobial Evaluation of Novel Metals Complexes of n-Isonicotinamido-2-hydroxy-5-methoxybenzalaldimine. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 39-56.
- Toda, Katsuhiro. We Must Judge Analgesic Effect of Analgesic Medicine. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 57-59.
- Abdel-Salam, Omar ME, et al. Capsicum Protects Against Rotenone-Induced Toxicity in Mice Brain Via Reduced Oxidative Stress and 5-Lipoxygenase Activation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 60-77.
- Maina, Githinji James, Maitho Timothy, and Mbaria James Muchunu. Antifleas Activity and Safety of Tithonia diversifolia and Senna didymobotrya Extracts. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research2 (2018): 78-92.
- Ali Elbeddini. Treatment Considerations in Urological Tract Infection (UTI). J Pharm Pharmacol Res 2 (2018): 093-095.
- Andrea Gažová, Mária Kolesárová, Marek Oriňák, Dalibor Kolesár, Ján Kyselovič. Prescriptions of Strong Opioid Analgesics in Primary Care (Pharmacy Care). J Pharm Pharmacol Res 2 (2018): 096-107.