Acknowledgement to Authors, Reviewers and Editors for the Journal of Nanotechnology Research in 2020
Fortune Journal of Nanotechnology Research, Editorial Office, Fortune Journals, 11355 Richmond Ave #507, Houston, TX 77082, USA
Published: 17 September 2020.
Rigorous peer-review is the main part in building the cornerstone of high-quality academic publishing. The editorial team greatly appreciates the authors, reviewers who contributed their knowledge and expertise to the journal’s editorial process over the past 24 months. In 2020, a total of 6 articles was published in the journal with a median time to first decision of 10 days and a median time to publication of 15 days. The editorial office would like to express their sincere gratitude to the following authors, reviewers and editors for their cooperation and dedication in 2020.
Sydur Rahman 
Moheeta Khan, et al. 
Francois Eya’ane Meva, et al. 
SP Kamala Nalini, et al. 
Hai-Feng Ji, et al. 
Haochen Zhu, et al. 
Fortune Journals. Acknowledgement to Authors, Reviewers and Editors for the Journal of Nanotechnology Research in 2020. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 3 (2021): 009-010.Share at Facebook
Editors and Reviewers:
Kun-Yi Andrew Lin
Manuel Jose Lis
Dinesh Pratap Singh
Mohammed Abdul Basith
- Sydur Rahman Md. The Systematic Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes from Aliphatic-Aromatic Compound Mixture Resolves Growth Uniformity and Production Complexity. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 2 (2020): 001-009.
- Moheeta Khan, Azra Parveen. Microwave Assisted Synthesis of Graphene/SnO2 Nanocomposite and its Structural, Dielectric and Electrical Properties. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 2 (2020): 010-024.
- Philippe Belle Ebanda Kedi, Chick Christian Nanga, Awawou Paboudam Gbambie, Vandi Deli, Francois Eya’ane Meva, Hamza Elsayed Ahmed Mohamed, Agnes Antoinette Ntoumba, Moise Henri Julien Nko’o, Ülkü Kök?am-Demir, Bastian Moll, Houatchaing Kouemegne Armelle Michelle, Peter Teke Ndifon, Emmanuel Albert Mpondo Mpondo, Alain Bertrand Dongmo, Christoph Janiak, Malik Maaza. Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Microsorum Punctatum (L.) Copel Fronds Extract and an In-Vitro Anti-Inflammation Study. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 2 (2020): 025-041.
- Kamala Nalini SP, Vijayaraghavan K. Green Synthesis of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles using Aloe Vera Gel and Determining its Antimicrobial Properties on Nanoparticle Impregnated Cotton Fabric. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 2 (2020): 042-050.
- Chaselynn Jiannotti, Hai-Feng Ji. Antifogging Properties Brought Upon from Nanopillars. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 2 (2020): 051-059.
- Pascoal Almiro Mazive, Bo Hu, Haochen Zhu, Wenzhi He, Almiro Menino Mazive. Graphene Oxide-Based Nanomaterials: The Preparation, Application, and Factors that Affect the Adsorption Capacity on Drinking Water Treatment - Review. Journal of Nanotechnology Research 2 (2020): 060-091.